Thursday, August 29, 2013

I had a dream

I had a dream last night. I was at a gathering, and some guy was trying to hawk himself as a doctor, which was not why we were all there, and he was having his friend bother me about my health. Well anyway I told this "doctor" that I wouldn't go to him because he was a fraud. Now remember this is a dream. So this guy punches me in the back, and I spin around and punch him. Not too hard, because I'm spinning around. Chaos breaks out, and then there are police, and well What was nice was that in this dream, I wasn't the one in trouble. You could even say I was victorious. Normally in my dream I'd end up being blamed, and I'd have to argue my way out. All in a dream of course, and yes I've had to argue on my own behalf in my own dreams, just me against the world. But not this time, last nights dream during the chaos, my friend Adam and his wife were there, backing me up.

A strange dream, but nice at last not to have to fight the world in my dreams, I do enough of that when I am awake.

Next post, Diabetes and ADHD, and what is good for them, or rather bad for them and good for me.

ROUTINE.

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed that you remember so much from your dreams. I used to but have not in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally dream, or perhaps I don't remember them. This one was different.

    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment, I'll read it and approve it as soon as I can.